Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm so awkward.


Well we had our interview tonight. Matt says it went well. I say that I'm an awkward weirdo. You always think of what you should have said after the fact! I'm pretty sure I just rambled on and on about who knows what giving too much information about things people don't want to know. I was so nervous. UGH! Hopefully the kindness of others with their thoughts and prayers will be reciprocated with a miracle to counteract my awful impression.

Regardless of whether or not we're selected it was such a blessing to even be thought of and consider for this generous opportunity. To hear Jill and Shelly's stories was the perfect way to begin our journey again. It was so great to talk to other women who have experienced what we're going through and to be lifted by their faith and encouragement. And their examples make me speechless. Things have not gone the way they hoped in their pursuit of children but they continue to support and help others. They've experienced great and mighty miracles in their lives and I have no doubt it is because of their efforts to help others. 

Pound the Pavement is making their final decisions on Wednesday and we'll know by then if we were picked as a sponsored couple. 

Fingers are crossed and hopes are high!

No comments:

Post a Comment