Sunday, August 12, 2012

Face challenges with courage

I spend a portion of my Sundays paroozing the internet reading the blogs of friends. Today I stumbled upon a short little post that simply had a link to this article. My favorite part was this..

Courage is required to make an initial thrust toward one's coveted goal, but even greater courage is called for when one stumbles and must make a second effort to achieve. Have the determination to make the effort, the single-mindedness to work toward a worthy goal, and the courage not only to face the challenges that inevitably come but also to make a second effort, should be required. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try again tomorrow."

I've been focusing on my attitude lately and striving to push through heartache and the moments where I want to punch someone in the face or just cry because I feel bad for my self. Honestly, I can say I'm doing pretty good. I'm starting to wonder if the Clomid I've been taking makes me more sensitive than I thought. I'm trying to stay busy and involved in church, work, and hopefully some organizations that try to provide support to those that are struggling with infertility. I've found if I can be focused on others I don't have time to focus on myself and our hardship.

We're going to keep moving forward and have courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment