Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Never give up


A friend created this and posted it on Facebook. So I stole it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I saw it. It's how I feel about our babies. You know? The ones that don't exist quite yet....

It's easy to give up. It's easy to quit. But you have to keep going. You have to choose to push through. I don't go a day without thinking about the babies that haven't come to us yet. I haven't had any visions or dreams about what my babies look like or that I've held them. I've never even had an experience where I could feel them with me. You always here about stories like that but I haven't had one of those.

What I do know is that I want to be a mother. I believe that God will this happen. So, I can't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment