Friday, August 24, 2012

Since we last spoke

So, it's been awhile since I posted last and a lot has happened since. Last week I finished my third round of Clomid. The doc doubled the dose and requested a blood text Day 21 of my cycle to see if I ovulated assuming that I don't get pregnant this time around. I'm hoping for NO blood work. At least not to check my ovulation.
With this last round of Clomid my body's reaction to the horomones has been pretty intense. I'm super irritable. Poor husband could smile at me and somehow he's done something wrong and I'm angry. I can't control it either. That's whats most frustrating. I know I'm being completely irrational but I'm mad and thats all that seems to matter.
Along with the mood swings I'm having some serious hot flashes. Again, I can be perfectly fine one second and the next its like a fire started next me and I can't get away from the heat. It's miserable. It happens the most in the afternoon and in the evening...when I'm trying to go to bed. Sleeping is the pits. I hate the heat anyway but throw in the hot flash and I swear I could kill. It definitely doesn't help the irritability thing I got going on.
I'm trying to be hopeful that this time around I ovulate and we get pregnant. I don't think I can handle another round of Clomid. It's hard. I don't like who I am when I'm on it. And it's even more frustrating when nothing comes of the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment