Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Not quite sure what is happening

Yesterday I think I started my period. I say I think because it was just some heavy spotting that I didn't think anything of until it happened again today..twice. My last period started on July 18 and ended on the 25th. Which means this one is super early and didn't even give my body a chance to ovulate after taking Clomid this round.
I wish this wasn't frustrating and I hope that this is just random spotting. What makes it even more frustrating is that my temperature jumped yesterday and stayed consistent today, which usually hints at ovulation. But if I'm starting my period that means...no chance.
I called the doctor and left a voicemail so I should hear back tomorrow and I'm not sure what will happen. If I am in fact starting my period then that means I will need to start Clomid again tomorrow. A lot of people struggle with taking Clomid because its such a hormone charge that they are irritable, emotional, fatigued, etc. and they don't like who they are when they're on it. I have been a little irritable and emotional but not so overwhelming that I want to stop taking it. If anything I just want to see something happen. It's not likely that'll I will get pregnant after 4-5 times of taking it so we'll see what happens if we get to that point.
What I am grateful for is a husband that is beyond supportive. He's in sync with me and sensitive to what I'm experiencing. If he was anything else I don't think I could handle it. Grateful that he knows when I'm crazy it's not a permanent thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment