Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy happy birthday

I have the best husband. He always makes things so special. Today is my birthday and I had to spend it away from home. I was gone for work but when I came home I couldn't have been more excited. He decorated with a bunch of printed papers that said "It's your birthday." like in The Office.


He made my favorite cherry chip cake and had presents for me. The most special part of my birthday was this necklace. It's to remind me to have hope in our dream of having kids of our own.


Isn't he the best?? I love him. Love love love him. We spent the evening with some friends watching football. Well, the guys watched football and the ladies played with the little ones and talked for awhile.  It was a simple but wonderful birthday. Here's to my 27th year. How about a year of miracles? I think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment