Thursday, September 27, 2012

No cancer...whoo!

So, my biopsy results came back today. Dr. Conway called to give me the good news. She said that now that is ruled out we can get going on some treatments. She went on to say that when I start my period again we'll begin with some drugs (she didn't really say it in those words). I told her about how today was the first day that aunt flow hasn't come to visit and it took her back for a second. I think she was a little stunned because 19 days ago is when I had started my period. Because of that she asked if I could come in today or tomorrow for another ultrasound. The ultrasound is to check my uterus to see if it's ready to get doped up and implant a baby! My down with that! Bring on the drugs!! My appointment is tomorrow so we will see how it goes..sending positive vibes into the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment