Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beyond blessed.

Matt and I can't even begin to express the gratitude we have felt in the last 24 hours. I wish there were words that I could put together to explain how we feel. The outpouring of love and support has been phenomenal.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you for the kind words.

Thank you for the support.

Thank you for your excitement.

And most of all thank you for your prayers.

Your thoughts and prayers have lifted us and we are grateful for the peace we have felt in our decision to share our story.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marissa! My name is Stephanie and my husband and I are another one of the sponsored couples this year! We live in Indiana and our race is on April 27. Can I just say that after going through infertility and being sponsored I can honestly say that I'm grateful for our infertility! I know I sound crazy, but I wouldn't change it. The people we have met and the opportunity to be helped in such a personal way by everyone we know is priceless. It's humbling. It changes you. Anyway, we'll be keeping you in our prayers and I think I'll be in Utah for your race so we'll TOTALLY be there! :) Baby dust my friend.

    ReplyDelete