Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dear friend



We woke up to this beauty this morning. Isn't that incredible?!?! We have no idea who it was either. The person that donated it only put "A Friend" and their return email address is something that doesn't resemble a name so we have no way of finding out who this person is. I'm in awe for multiple reasons..

1) $1,000! That is such a great act of kindness. I get emotional over $10 so you can imagine what happened when we saw this coming from someone we don't know. And then you add that on top of the effort put into all of this by our friends and the $2,000 matching donation from another dear friend....my goodness my heart may just stop one of these days out of pure shock.
2) We have no clue as to who it is. A stranger gave Matt and I $1,000.... $1,000!!! Who does that??
3) They are experiencing infertility as well which makes my heart ache for them. There are so many that have to experience infertility and it is such a heart-wrenching experience. It's overwhelming, disappointing, embarrassing,  humbling, and emotional. Its not something I wish on anyone.
4) They just went through their first IVF cycle and I hope and pray with all my heart that it was successful for them! The expenses IVF do not come cheap so for them to have just gone through is and be so willing to give is amazing to me.

This couple isn't just "A Friend" in our eyes, they have become a dear friend to us. Matt and I decided long ago that no matter what the outcome is for us we want to be able to give to others experiencing infertility. We want to to help others in any way we can. This donation reaffirmed that desire of ours. We hope that one day we can do something like this for someone else.

Thank you friend. May the Lord bless you in your quest to grow your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment