Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I finally pushed the "Send" button

AHHHHHH!!! Now people know. Can't take it back. Can't change our minds. 

I wrote the email to send to our close family and friends last week when we first heard back from PPP. I've read it over and over and over again. Multiple times a day. I did my best to listen to the Spirit to find that balance between too much information and not enough information. Plus I have no idea what people want to know and not know. 

What if people don't understand? What if they are weirded out or uncomfortable around us? That would be the worst. I don't want things to be different and I don't want anyone to feel bad for us. It may not make sense for me to say that but everyone has their hard things and this is ours so in my mind there isn't any reason for things to change. That's a thought for another day I suppose. 

Either way I've pressed "Send" and it's out there. I'm already feeling awkward. Tomorrow is going to be a real treat. I get weird when I'm talking to people anyway so this is going to be a real comedy. 

Wish me luck. 

1 comment:

  1. Love you! Marked our calenders and really hope to participate. What a great cause for wonderful people with righteous desires! I better start training or at least get off the couch!:)

    ReplyDelete